WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING STRONG BACK? 😃
DO YOU WANT YOUR UPPER BODY TO LOOK SCULPTED? 👍
DOES YOUR POSTURE MAKE YOU LOOK OLDER THAN YOU ARE? 🤔
When you workout and get stronger in your upper body you will begin to notice that your posture gets better and your back muscles will show your strength & hard work. Many women want their bodies to look sculpted and strong, yet they don’t take the time to workout some of the most important muscles to accomplish this, your chest and back.
How strong do you feel? Do you like the way your upper body looks and feels? Is your posture something that could use some improvement? Guess what, the Summer Slimdown Series is your answer! ✔️ I am here to help YOU gain the strength, improve your posture and sculpt your muscles. When you do this workout, you are going to love the way your upper body looks, feels and by using your chest and back muscles in this way, your posture will improve greatly too. Summer clothes 👗 swimsuits 👙 and fun ⛱ are just around the corner! So, let’s GET STARTED!
1️⃣ CHEST: Think of this muscle (pectorial) contracting and expanding as you do your workout. Not only will you develop a nice sculpted chest, but as you continually do these exercises your see your posture improve too.
2️⃣ BACK: With summer arriving soon, your back muscles will be revealed and when you are feeling and looking strong, this will give you the confidence to wear the clothes you want to wear.
3️⃣ POSTURE: If you see a glimpse of yourself in the mirror walking by, are you pleased with your posture or would you like to see improvement? When you work your chest & back muscles your posture will greatly benefit by pulling your shoulders blade back and opening up your chest, you will look younger and many times thinner too!
EQUIPMENT: Resistance Tubes are an excellent way to build up stronger back muscles and create a beautiful sculpted chest. The tube will provide you with a continual resistance when you contract and expand your muscles, which will give you the amazing results you are looking for! Also, this piece of equipment is so small and light, so you can take it with you anywhere for your workouts. Also, there are a few exercises below that you can wrap the tube around a post, tree, pole or use the door anchor that comes with the tube while performing your exercises at home. I have added the link for Resistance Tubes, for your convenience, if you do not have any.
DO: 3 sets of 15 reps. Beginner do 3 sets of 12 reps. Advanced do 3 sets of 20 reps.
STRONG + SCULPTED BACK & CHEST WORKOUT
- Stand with feet about shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and your core tight and engaged (tilt your pelvis, and keep abs tight), wrap the tube around a strong and stationary item and then bring the handles together in front of you.
- Open your chest muscles by expanding your arms out to your side, while keeping your shoulders down, then very slowly return to starting position.
- Stand with feet about shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and your core tight and engaged (tilt your pelvis, and keep abs tight), wrap the tube around a strong and stationary item, then face away and bring the handles together in front of you.
- Open your chest muscles by expanding your arms out to your side, while keeping your shoulders down, then very slowly contract your chest muscles then return to starting position using your back muscles to keep the movement slow.
- Stand with feet about shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and your core tight and engaged (tilt your pelvis, and keep abs tight), place one foot on top of the tube and grab one handle down low by your front thigh and then bend your opposite elbow bringing your hand down your lower back holding the handle.
- Keep your elbow in tight by your head, then extend your arm straight up holding the handle tight, then slowly return to starting position. The tricep muscles will be used primarily but also your lat muscles (many call this this the bulge by your bra).
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, bend at your core keeping it engaged and knees slightly bent, grab the handles with your palms facing inward.
- Pull your elbows up, keeping your handles by your side, and pinch your shoulder blade muscles together while elevating your arms, then slowly return to starting position.
SQUAT & SCULPT ROW:
- Wrap the tube around a sturdy item, stand with feet shoulder width apart, grab the handles palms facing inward and then lower to a squatting position keeping your arms straight.
- Begin to stand upwards while pulling back your elbows keeping your handles by your chest and squeeze your back muscles, then lower back to starting position. Bonus: you get a nice booty workout at the same time!
- Stand with feet about shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent and your core tight and engaged (tilt your pelvis, and keep abs tight), wrap the tube around your feet, crossing the handles before lifting the handles together in front of you.
- Lift your elbows upwards and backwards, keeping your elbows high and your handles about chest level, then slowly return to starting position.
NOW YOU CAN RELAX KNOWING THAT YOU ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO STRONG & SCULPTED BACK & CHEST MUSCLES!
Outfit: Bottoms by GapFit, Bra top by GapFit, Tank top by GapFit
This site contains occasional affiliate links (like Amazon Affiliates) to better serve you in finding the products to assist you in your Fit Life. I do receive commission on the sale of these products, yet the prices are not any higher. I will ONLY recommend products that I use and feel will be beneficial to my readers. You can always trust me to give an honest opinion that will bring you helpful advice with encouraging content.